Wednesday 3 December 2014

Easy Guide To Marketing Automation With Email Autoresponders


Other articles on the InfoProfitz blog at Info Profitz can help you turn words into wealth through email marketing, blogging and self publishing. I had just finished reading an ebook about marketing automation when I opened my inbox to find 5 email messages from someone named Jeff. All had been sent within minutes of each other. Curious, I read them. The first was feedback on one of my ezine marketing ecourses. The others were confused notes from someone surprised to be receiving the same message from me repeatedly. In the last one, Jeff had written: Why do you send the same thing again? I wonder if I am missing the written message somewhere, or if you may have fainted with your finger on the send button. Wake up! For a moment I scratched my head, puzzled. Then it dawned upon me. Jeff was replying to my auto-responder email address, and not realizing that he was receiving an automated email message, he was actually replying to each one! Funny? Not if you re in Jeff s place. It seems l
http://bit.ly/1CESArL

No comments:

Post a Comment