Saturday 6 December 2014

Writing A Book Is NOT Easy!


Other articles on the InfoProfitz blog at Info Profitz can help you turn words into wealth through email marketing, blogging and self publishing. I believe there are two ways of writing a book. One is mine, making a sort of musical comedy without music and ignoring real life altogether; the other is going right deep down into life and not caring a damn. P. G. Wodehouse Writing a book might be easy.  Writing a book that people enjoy, remember, and want to read again isn t easy.  Writing a book that s GREAT must be harder still. When I was a teenager, I read a fascinating novel. It stuck in my mind. But later, when I tried to find it to read again, I was out of luck. The book had gone out of print. For many years, I tried in vain to find a copy. At every book fair or bookstore I visited, I would ask for it (or look for it). It was one of the first things I asked owners of various circulating libraries I ve joined over the years. But always the answer was the same: It s out of print .
http://bit.ly/1wfpKey

No comments:

Post a Comment